Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sharing the Message

What a nice message Mom, thanks!  I have faith, so I know in time, someone special will be lucky enough to invite Bella and/or Bailey into their home.

I have shared the message with a LOT of people.  The owner of my Jazzercise center was kind enough to post an article/ad in our monthly newsletter which goes out to 900 people!  We have also posted flyers at vets and pet stores all over town.  The babies should also be posted on Petfinders soon.

I also reached out to my e-mail network of animal rescue friends, which is how I first learned about Bella and Bailey, and my main contact forwarded our flyers to I can't imagine how many hundreds (??) of people and asked for everyone to cross post "to the moon and back".  The main woman I receive e-mails from daily is Diana Wagner, and she sent me the following kind note:

"My God you have done such a wonderful thing for these dear dogs.  I hope and pray my postings can help them and you.  Thank you just could never say enough.  You are an animal angel."

Sniff, sniff!  I don't even know this woman personally (she's from PA) and she just touched my heart with her kind words.  

Here are our flyers - would be grateful if anyone could post anywhere that will let you:







No comments: