Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here's the thing.. BELLA

Bella is a loving, housebroken, kennel-trained, fun, playful and SMART dog.

She is neurotic about storms - running circles in the yard, attacking the fence & barking a little until she is panting for 20 minutes to recover.

She is animal-aggressive. Other than her companion Brick (Bailey), she goes "NUTS" when she sees other dogs or even squirrels. Can she be trained out of this? Probably! She is so smart and I think with the right training, she can at least be controlled. In fact, I really believe that she would accept other animals when she is given time to be around them.

Frankly, I have no experience with a dog like Bella or the type of breeding she comes from. I do have faith in animals. Without socialization, they are all just ... well ... wild animals!

Bottom line: I REALLY LIKE THIS DOG. I would enjoy having her as my pet and companion. The fact that I already have 3 dogs makes this an impossibility, but I believe in her and think if we could find the right "forever" home for her, there would be "one lucky human"!

Last night, I sat on the floor and played rope-toys with her. We had a wonderful time. I love you Bella! ❤

No comments: