Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little accident

Tonight after I put them to bed "Kennel Up", I decided to turn out the small lamp we leave on at night. Within a couple of minutes after I got upstairs, I heard one of the kennels rattling - it was Bob (Bailey). That hadn't happened before, so I went down to turn on the lamp, maybe the dark was a problem.

When I returned upstairs, Bob barked a few times and within another few minutes I noticed an odor and "knew" what had happened.

I went down and removed "the offender" and gave him fresh bedding. I was lucky, there was little soil and easily cleaned. Whew!

Next time, I'll understand what he was trying to tell me. A dog knows how to talk when you know the language!

Nice post Mary Ellen, the photos are really good aren't they! I added a few notes to them. It was a good visit.

No comments: